Located on beautiful Bald Point beach, Sweet Seclusion is just what the doctor ordered. Relax and unwind with spectacular views and beautiful white sandy beach. If you are an early bird, you can enjoy your morning coffee while taking in the inspiring sunrises over the gulf, or just kick back any time of the day to enjoy the gulf breeze. It just doesn't get any better. Dolphins can be seen from the porch, along with multitudes of birds of varying kinds. If you are looking for a private place to spend time with your loved ones, this is it. If you want the REAL FLORIDA, with its abundant wildlife, great fishing and unspoiled, pristine beaches, you have arrived at your dream destination. Many great fish can be caught right off the beach such as huge red fish, mullet, sheep's head and trout just to name a few, not to mention plentiful blue crab off of the same beach. If fishing is not your cup of tea, then just come for the sun and fun! Wonderful beachcombing, boating & fishing. Adjacent to Bald Point State Park.
Cable and WiFi included.
This house is set pretty far back from beach, so if mobility is an issue, let us guide you to your ideal property.
Beds: King bed in master bedroom, 2 doubles in 2nd bedroom and 2 doubles in loft.
Sorry, no smoking, no pets.
For a list of items that all of our rentals include, as well as a list of suggested items to bring with you, please see our FAQ’s page.
This house rents from Saturday to Saturday. Advanced reservations are booked on schedule only.
- Entertainment: Satellite/Cable Television, TV(s), DVD player, Books, Games
- Internet/Computer: Wireless Internet
- Kitchen: Blender, Dishwasher, Microwave, Freezer, Oven, Stove Top Burner, Coffee Maker, Fully Equipped Kitchen, Toaster, Refrigerator, Cooking Utensils Provided
- Location Type: Beachfront
- On-site Facilities: Charcoal Grill
- Phone: Local Calls Included, Telephone
- Property: Air conditioning, Deck, Linens, Washer/Dryer, Balcony, Iron/Ironing Board
- Suitability: No Smoking, No Pets, Minimum Age for Renters