What are your check in and check out times?
- Check In is any time after 4:00 PM EST.
- Check Out is 10:00 AM EST.
May we check in early?
An early check-in is dependent on whether the housekeeper has time to fully clean the home before your arrival. If guests are checking out the same day that your reservation begins, an early check-in is not possible as it will not allow the housekeeper enough time to fully prepare the home for you. There are some cases when early check-in is available. If that is the case, we will email you the morning of your stay to inform you that an early check-in option is available. Please note that we will not be able to confirm or deny an early check in request prior to the day of check in due to our cleaning schedules.
How are your rental properties equipped?
All Harbor Point Vacation Rentals are equipped with the following (unless otherwise indicated on the property listing):
- Bed/Bath Linens
- Coffee Pot
- Charcoal Grill
- Central Heat/Air Conditioning
- Initial supply of bath tissue, paper towels, kitchen trash bags and automatic dishwasher detergent
- While units include high speed internet access, service is NOT guaranteed in our rural area. No refunds or rate adjustments will be made for internet access failure.
What should we bring?
We suggest you bring the following:
- Paper towels, napkins and extra toilet paper
- Body soap and shampoo
- Laundry detergent and dishwashing soap
- Beach supplies, including beach towels, chairs, toys, fishing equipment, bug spray and sunscreen
- Coffee, coffee filters and condiments, including salt, pepper and sugar, aluminum foil, plastic wrap and grilling supplies including charcoal
- Flashlight for power outages, baby equipment, alarm clock and extra trash can liners
We made great time on the road and arrived early. Can we go to our rental just to use the beach?
In order for our teams to finish getting your rental ready for check in, we ask that you do not arrive at the property to park or start unloading prior to 4:00 PM. There are no public restrooms or facilities on Alligator Point. If you’ve ended up with some extra time, we suggest visiting one of our local eateries or the Tiki Bar at the marina for a cold drink.
Do you require travel insurance?
We do not require or sell travel insurance, but it is encouraged. Protecting your trip can help with any unexpected changes to your vacation plans. Search the web for “vacation rental travel insurance” to explore the options. Most companies require you purchase a policy within a set time frame of booking your reservation, so be sure to purchase promptly.