FSU Coastal & Marine Laboratory Open House
April 30 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
- This event has passed.
FSUCML’s Open House highlights the importance of improving human awareness of the tight linkages between healthy ecosystems and healthy societies. From tiny tots to the most mature adults and those of us who never quite grew up — there will be something to educate, fascinate and entertain everyone! And, there will be great food available.
Throughout the day you can:
- Check out the Shark Jaw Display
- Discover everything you want to know about Deep Sea Corals
- Hunt for hints about protecting our oceans and coastline in the Scavenger Hunt
- Try picking up goodies with a Remotely Operated Vehicle (ROV)
- Bid on items in the silent auction
View more events at FloridasForgottenCoast.com
FSU Marine Lab
St. Teresa, FL 32358 United States