Love Yourself (Self-care and Mindfulness) Programs: Crafts, Activities, Stories, & Coloring
July 10 @ 2:00 pm - July 14 @ 3:00 pm
- This event has passed.
The Summer Reading Program is all about renewal during the 4th week of programming (July 10th thru 14th) at the Franklin County Public Libraries. Both library branches will have fun activities for both kids and adults during this program in celebration of the theme, “All Together Now”. In keeping with this theme, week four will focus on fun activities that emphasize self-care and mindfulness. Library programs are free and open to the public and participants do not need a library card to participate.
Week Four (July 10th-14th) “Love Yourself” (Self-care and Mindfulness)
• July 10th- Candle Making 2:00 PM @ both branches
• July 11th- Affirmation Jar Making 2:00 PM @ both branches
• July 12th- DIY Spa Day 2:00 PM @ both branches – Join us for the ultimate self-care day and make your own DIY sugar scrub and relaxing face masks.
• July 13th- Mindfulness Story Time 11:00 AM @ Eastpoint; 2:00 PM @ Carrabelle
• July 14th- Meditative Coloring for Adults 2:00 PM @ both branches.
The Summer Reading Program is sponsored by the Friends of the Franklin County Public Libraries. Friends of Franklin County Public Libraries is a 501(c)(3) organization that supports the Franklin County Public Libraries in Eastpoint and Carrabelle, Florida.
Summer Reading is an annual program that brings children, teens, and families into local public libraries for reading and activities. The benefits to readers in a summer reading program include encouraging a lifelong reading habit, attracting reluctant readers through activities, helping children keep their skills up over the summer, and generating interest in the library and books plus the program can provide great summer fun and an opportunity for family time.
View more events at FloridasForgottenCoast.com
Friends of Franklin County Public Libraries
160 Hickory Dip Rd
Eastpoint, FL 32328 United States