Wake to the sound of the Gulf in this beachfront haven. "Shifting Sands" is a beautifully outfitted house that wraps guests in comfort & luxury. Located at the west end of Alligator Point between the Gulf of Mexico and Alligator Harbor, "Shifting Sands" offers guests the opportunity to unwind with views of two bodies of water. Enjoy the view of the bay from the large front deck with a swing, ample seating, and a table for outdoor dining. Three comfortable bedrooms with deck off master. The large kitchen is designed for entertaining and open to the spacious Gulf side living room. An ample Gulf-side screened porch and deck with ample seating is located just off of the living space, overlooking the beach. Under the house, guests have a large shaded screened area complete with a fish cleaning table. For ease of access, this home also has a wheelchair-available elevator and covered parking. It also has a 65" TV with ROKU.
Beds: 2 Kings, 2 Queens
Sorry, no pets. No smoking.
This house rents from Friday to Friday. Advanced reservations are booked on schedule only.
- Entertainment: Satellite/Cable Television, TV(s), DVD player
- Internet/Computer: Wireless Internet, High Speed Internet Access
- Kitchen: Blender, Dishwasher, Microwave, Freezer, Ice Maker, Oven, Coffee Maker, Toaster, Refrigerator, Garbage Disposal, Cooking Utensils Provided
- Location Type: Beachfront
- On-site Facilities: Charcoal Grill, Outside Shower
- Property: Air conditioning, Dryer, Washer, Deck, Linens, Fenced Yard, Deck Furniture, Fish Cleaning Station, Porch Furniture, Screened Porch, Elevator
- Suitability: No Smoking, No Pets, Elderly Friendly, Minimum Age for Renters