This 4 bedroom 2 bath home features a large kitchen with a laundry room overlooking the bay. The open concept living and dining area faces the Gulf with incredible views of the best stretch of Alligator Point beach there ever was.
On the west end of the house adjacent to the living room and separated by a glass sliding door, there is a large bedroom with queen-size bed. This bedroom also has a TV and sitting area with Smart TV for Netflix or Hulu service. A separate wall-unit air conditioning cools the room quite well compensating for the abundant windows.
On the east end of the house are 3 additional bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Asian-inspired intricately cut wood and parchment paper sliding doors are featured on the shared bath and 3 bedroom doors - while privacy may not be the main idea, the view certainly is!
Mid-level sundeck for sunrise and sunset viewing, screened porch for dining, and an unbelievable stretch of beach with wooden path.
Beds: 2 Queen, 1 Double, 2 Twin
High speed internet with WIFI. Unlimited long distance including calls to Canada.
This house rents from Friday to Friday. Advanced reservations are booked on schedule only.
- Entertainment: TV(s), DVD player, Books, Games
- Internet/Computer: Wireless Internet
- Kitchen: Dishwasher, Microwave, Freezer, Ice Maker, Oven, Stove Top Burner, Coffee Maker, Toaster, Refrigerator, French Press
- Location Type: Beachfront
- On-site Facilities: Charcoal Grill, Outside Shower
- Phone: Local Calls Included, Telephone, Long Distance Included
- Property: Air conditioning, Deck, Linens, Washer/Dryer, Iron/Ironing Board, Deck Furniture, Screened Porch
- Suitability: No Smoking, No Pets, Minimum Age for Renters