This 2 bedroom, 3 bath gulf front beach home is footsteps away from the Gulf. The 2 covered decks are the perfect spot for watching the sun take its nightly dip. The beach at this end of Alligator Point is gorgeous and stretches for miles. Fishing on the beach directly behind the house is great. In the cooler months you can catch mullet and shrimp by the pound in a cast net. If you decide to surf fish, the local catch includes redfish, sea trout, Spanish mackerel and flounder. This pristine beach community is located an hour from "structured entertainment" such as movies, malls and sporting events. Nature's beauty abounds and is only footsteps from your front door. This sanctuary offers its guests the rare opportunity to do absolutely nothing! There are no strip malls, no main attractions (except the miles of unpopulated beach) and no fast-paced action (except the porpoises in the Gulf trying to secure their next meal). The absence of noise and glaring lights makes for prime relaxation and exquisite stargazing. Proximity to superior seafood makes your biggest problem choosing a favorite restaurant from the array of local seafood restaurants!
High speed internet with WIFI.
Beds: 2 Queens
No Smoking. No pets.
This house rents from Friday to Friday. Advanced reservations are booked on schedule only.
- Entertainment: Satellite/Cable Television, TV(s), DVD player
- Internet/Computer: Wireless Internet
- Kitchen: Blender, Dishwasher, Microwave, Freezer, Ice Maker, Oven, Coffee Maker, Fully Equipped Kitchen, Toaster, Refrigerator, Garbage Disposal, Cooking Utensils Provided
- Location Type: Beachfront
- On-site Facilities: Charcoal Grill, Outside Shower
- Phone: Local Calls Included, Telephone
- Property: Air conditioning, Dryer, Washer, Deck, Linens, Balcony, Deck Furniture
- Suitability: No Smoking, No Pets, Minimum Age for Renters, Child Friendly
|Peak Season 2021||02/26/2021||09/09/2021||$0.00||-||-|